Zusatzsoftware bei Homeematic.com

diverse Zusatzsoftware

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
Rex

Zusatzsoftware bei Homeematic.com

Beitrag von Rex » 10.03.2008, 18:29

Hallo
weis jemand für was die "CCU Open Source downloads" auf der Update-Seite des Herrstellers sind?
Hab leider so ein Ding, ausversehen, auf die CCU geladen, was die auch geschluckt, hat jedoch passiert ist nix.

Weis nicht genau ob es damit zusammen hängt aber im Moment dauert ein Neustart der CCU ungefähr 10min bis man im Browser zum login gelassen wird. Die CCU selber ist schon weit eher fertig mit booten.

mfg

kaju74
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal
Re: Zusatzsoftware bei Homeematic.com

Beitrag von kaju74 » 10.03.2008, 20:52

Hallo!

Du hast das 68MB als Zusatzsoftware installiert...??? Oje...also: Die HM besteht aus OpenSource Software mit entsprechenden, offenen Schnittstellen. Diese werden als Sourcecode inkl. Tool-Chain zum Download angeboten - DIES IST ABER KEINE ZU INSTALLIERENDE ZUSATZSOFTWARE. Die einzige Software, die Du dort herunterladen und installieren kannst, sind die Firmwaredateien in Form von so gennanten Image-Dateien. Also, ich habe keine Ahnung was jetzt passiert, wenn Du die Archive als Zusatzsoftware installiert, aber deinstalliere diese besser schnellstmöglich wieder 8-)

Gruß,
kaju

Rex

Beitrag von Rex » 10.03.2008, 21:34

Danke

aber wie deinstallieren? Das Paket wird nicht als Zusatzsoftware aufgelistet und kann dann auch nicht über das web interface deinstalliert werden. Weis garnicht ob es drauf ist oder nicht. Hab mir mal den FTP-Zugang instaliert, nur leider kann ich daraus auch nicht ersehen ob das Päckchen sich auf der CCU befindet. Ich zumindest nicht.
Hat jemand ein Image von einer jungfreulichen CCU zum vergleichen?

Rex

a.krypthul
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von a.krypthul » 10.03.2008, 22:13

hey - don´t panik - there is nothing to deinstall - but if the booting keeps on lasting so long :

reset the configuration and reflash the last 1.100 firmware

Alex

Rex

Beitrag von Rex » 11.03.2008, 16:15

Hi Alex

thanks for calming me down. :D I was really afraid that a big unused package is lying somewhere on my ccu. I refreshed it already and updated the Firmware. I did this some time ago.

Booting of CCU is quite quick but it takes about 5-10min that the that the browser lets enter my login.
I also think that this could be related with my growing number of actors. I am wondering that all these actors and sensors are searched for before opening the Web interface. Am I right on this estimation?

Are you the one who gives us all the nice add ons for our ccu's? FTP-Server is running nice on my CCU. Thank you for providing this help!
I still don't know why I should need a USB Stick on my CCU. What would be interesting for me would be that I could store a unlimeted "Historybuffer" which contains all my logged temperatures, etc.
It seams to me that this buffer is limited on the ccu. Is this right and can we enlarge the buffer size by using a USB-Dongle?

Rex

a.krypthul

Beitrag von a.krypthul » 11.03.2008, 18:24

Hi Rex,
Rex hat geschrieben:Booting of CCU is quite quick but it takes about 5-10min that the that the browser lets enter my login.
I also think that this could be related with my growing number of actors. I am wondering that all these actors and sensors are searched for before opening the Web interface. Am I right on this estimation?
As far as I could see it´s right that the state of the actors is polled by the CCU - but 10 minutes ? How many actors do you have ? Hundreds ? :wink: To be honest, this seems to be strange. It would be interesting, if also other users with a lot of actors have the same behaviour.
But to understand that "feature" - you could set your CCU-protocol-level (all RF+wired...) to "alles loggen" - reboot - set back the protocol-level to your settings - export the protocol (and if you like - send it to me)
Rex hat geschrieben: I still don't know why I should need a USB Stick on my CCU. What would be interesting for me would be that I could store a unlimeted "Historybuffer" which contains all my logged temperatures, etc.
I don´t think that we can extend the histroy buffer :cry: but I can tell you about my goal:

Having a seperate running web-server with php and tcl running on the CCU to visualize weather infos (nice php-produced graphs), have an own interface to access actors and process features that are not (yet) supported by the CCU software like sending e-mails triggered by events from the CCU ...
Doing all this without interfering the existing functionality of the CCU requires some "external memory area", ftp, telnet ...

Bye
Alex

kaju74
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

Beitrag von kaju74 » 11.03.2008, 19:28

Hi Alex!

This sounds amazing...8-) In one of my last posts, I've included two lines of script which seems already to work:
var x = dom.GetObject("BidCos-RF.DAA0217867:1.STATE").State();
var y = dom.GetObject("BidCos-RF.DAA0217867:1.STATE").Value();
The lines were send from an eQ-3 employee to solve a problem. It seems, the scripting engine already works, but
w/o any documentation....

Regards,
kaju

XYZ1234567899

Beitrag von XYZ1234567899 » 11.03.2008, 19:38

kaju74 hat geschrieben:Hi Alex!

This sounds amazing...8-) In one of my last posts, I've included two lines of script which seems already to work:
var x = dom.GetObject("BidCos-RF.DAA0217867:1.STATE").State();
var y = dom.GetObject("BidCos-RF.DAA0217867:1.STATE").Value();
The lines were send from an eQ-3 employee to solve a problem. It seems, the scripting engine already works, but

Regards,
kaju
Hi
habe das auch so laufen,wegen meinem Stromausfallproblem.
Die anderen Befehle bzw.Doku wären nicht schlecht.
Warum kommt da nicht's ??
Irgendwas darüber bekannt ??
MFG
Siegfried

a.krypthul

Beitrag von a.krypthul » 11.03.2008, 21:06

Hi kaju,
kaju74 hat geschrieben:. It seems, the scripting engine already works, but
the scripting language itself seems very simple only a few standard instructions if,else, foreach .. variable types var,string, integer, boolean,time... but the interesting parts are the access to the dom object .(Very hard w/o manual) The scripting language is fully functional beacuse eq3 already uses it in the web-interface - have a look at the www-directory all scripting between <% %> tag seems to be the scripting language also within the tcl-script (keyword rega_script, rega).

But I found a very interesting working functionality in the scripting language : system.Exec ("...");

with this function you can call a "normal" linux prog FROM a script - e.g. sending emails depending on actions :lol:

Bye
Alex

Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstige Addons“